miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

I have got a new job

It seems that my cleaning days are finishing. I am a writer on demand now. Ms Racho has offered me to collaborate in her shop. She saw my poem and she thought that it was perfect for her Tshirt. She told me I had a cuerpo serrano,  and she had a new proposal. Will I turn up a rich pig? will I go back to the magnifience times of my ancestors?

Here it goes my new work. (It is harder when you write on demand and not because your muse is inspiring you, but money is money.? I need this job, so please help before I send it to Ms Racho.)


WILD CAT



There was a wild cat
who lived in a flat.


he wasn´t that wild
but he never smiled

  He felt in love
with the dog from above.


He become more polite...
Than a sir knight

But she was a bitter,
and treated him like litter.


Her name was Juliet
and she did ballet,
while he liked to groove
above in the roof.
A hard nut to crack
but life changed his luck.

One day in bad mood,
and tired of her prude,
he treated her rude.
And for his surprise
she did really liked

He finally found
that she was blasé
of all that ballet
and living so bound.

She wanted to go wild
and leaving that mild.

They crossed the surround
and moved out of town

Now they live together
and both wear leather.



What do you think?

Stupid enough? nonsense? I need this job, so please help before I send it to Ms Racho.

1 comentario:

  1. I like it, but there's something that doesn't match. First of all she was a bitter and he was in love, and then you changed it and he became rude while answering her demands (he is in love he cannot be rude)

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...