viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

I feel like writing tonight/ Hoy tengo ganas de escribir

Today I went to visit my grandpa´s house. There was a long time I did not go, and everything stay as they were.



I always remember my grandfather, Spoty III, in the library. We could not go in there when We were children, so today, I trampled all the library. huas!
I sat in his seat, used his old phone and his pen and wore his clothes.

Later, when I arrived home, wearing his smoking jacket, suddenly, I needed to write a poem, I sat down and words came to my pen, one after another:


Rooster and Chick went for a walk
Rooster in front,
Chick at the back.
Rooster, to eat grain,
Chick, to hunt worm.

Near the road,
Chick starts to run,
"Don´t cross without dad
and give me your hand!"

Chick did not wait
to daddy´s complaint

Chick trips ahead,
Rooster trots behind

Daddy is angry
and son a bit hungry

They went back home
without any worm.

I am artist, I Know. Was it me? Was grandpa?

Spanish

Hoy fui a visitar la casa de mi abuelo. Hubo un tiempo no fui, y todo lo que la estancia como estaban.

Siempre me acuerdo de mi abuelo, Spoty III, en la biblioteca. No hemos podido ir allí cuando éramos niños, así que hoy, me pisotearon toda la biblioteca. Huas!

Me senté en el asiento, utilizó su teléfono viejo y su pluma y llevaba su ropa.
 
Más tarde, cuando llegué a casa, vestido con su smoking, de repente, tuve que escribir un poema, me senté y las palabras vinieron a mi pluma, uno tras otro:

Gallo y Pollo se fue a dar un paseo

Gallo en el frente,

Polloen la parte posterior.

Gallo, a comer el grano,

Pollo, de gusano de caza.


Cerca de la carretera,

Pollo empieza a correr,

"No cruce sin padre

y dame tu mano! "


Pollo no se hizo esperar

a la denuncia de papá


Pollo viajes por delante,

Gallo trota detrás de


Papá está enojado

y el hijo de un poco de hambre


Se volvió a su casa

sin ningún tipo de gusano.


Yo soy artista, lo sé. ¿Era yo? Fue el abuelo?
 

4 comentarios:

  1. Eres un artista Spoty, no sé si por la poesía o por ese batín taaaaannnnnn fardón¡ Estás impresionante, te falta una pipa¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing Spoty Six! Your brother didn't tell me about this.
    Such a family! I love both of you guys

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sopoty!
    I love your poem and I would like to make you an offer. Please contact me.

    And... I have a question. Is really English your mother tongue? You write almost as bad as in Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It sounds interesting, Ms Racho. What is it about?

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...