lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

I have to confess/tengo que confesarlo

Ok. I knew that sooner or later someone would notice I am not English. In fact, I knew that it would be sooner than later.

I just lived In the States for a while.  Now I am in  Spain to learn Spanish.

I do not have much time. We, the Spoty lineage come from the Reality, the paralel Universe, and I guess that as I soon as I can speak the main languages in Earth I will let you know about my mission.


Please, keep the secret in the meanwhile.

Spanish

Ok. Yo sabía que tarde o temprano alguien se dará cuenta que no soy Inglés. De hecho, sabía que sería más temprano que tarde.

Pensé que vivía en los Estados Unidos por un tiempo. Ahora estoy en España para aprender español.

No tengo mucho tiempo. Nosotros, el linaje Spoty provienen de la realidad, el universo paralelo, y supongo que como pronto como pueda hablar los idiomas principales de la Tierra que le permitirá saber sobre mi misión.
Por favor, mantenga el secreto en el ínterin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...