viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Spring is here. Time for planting and gardening




Where I come from there are no seasons, so since I came, I celebrate each and everyone of the year seasons and even I have a ritual for each. I wait until there is a beatiful day to inaguarate my own seasons. In Spring,  I like to go planting  with my garden tools. Then I pick some new flowers and fruits and visit the farmers nearby.This time there was such an splendid day that I could not avoid to run through the green. 
 Do not you like running in the green fileds?


 



Nude, feeling the grass in your body, fresh, green, clean... ahh!
It was such a perfect day.

My brother says that I am a rustic guy. I prefer to say that I know how to enjoy without that much technology and Internet around. I already have enough virtual emotions in my other life.




But I also got angry. Why do not people take their rubbish with them? among the colors and the flowers I picked trash, I can not stand it.!!!









Spanish ( I apologize for my Spanish, It is getting better, but right now I still need to use google translator). Please If you see something wrong, tell me. I am learning. Any help will be more than welcome!. 

De donde yo vengo no hay estaciones, por lo que desde que llegué, yo celebro cada uno y cada una de las estaciones del año e incluso tengo un ritual para cada uno. Espero hasta que haya un día hermoso para mi inaguarate estaciones propias. En la primavera, me gusta ir a la plantación con las herramientas de mi jardín. A continuación recojo algunas nuevas flores y las frutas y visite el tiempo los agricultores nearby.This hubo un día tan espléndido que no pude evitar correr por el verde.

  ¿No te gusta correr en el campos campos verdes?
Desnudo, sintiendo la hierba en su cuerpo, fresco, verde, limpio ... ahh!

Fue un día perfecto.

Mi primo dice que soy un tipo rústico. Yo prefiero decir que cómo disfrutar sin que la tecnología y mucho más de Internet en todo. Ya tengo suficientes emociones virtual en mi otra vida.

Pero también se enojó. ¿Por qué no la gente toma la basura con ellos? entre los colores y las flores que recogió la basura, no puedo soportarlo.!
 

1 comentario:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...