sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Personal chopped and model

I am a moonlighter. Life is unfair. Sometimes so work much, you do not have time for anything, other times you are boring with nothing to do.Less than 2 month ago I was crying because I did not have a job to pay Spanish classes, now I have 4 jobs and money but I do not have time to study. Cochina Vida.



One day in my life these days;

I wake up early in the morning. Half past six. I am not pig, at that time. I need a double extra mega strong coffe to open my eyes.
Then I have to clean: Mengana begged me to do it. She was so kind with me when I did not have a job, I could not say no.And to tell you the truth, now than I am an expert, I like it, and I feel sexy with my apron and the feather duster).

When I finished tidying the house, and after having a shower, I go to the Studio to take some pictures with Ms Racho designs and then, to make shop recommendations in the Internet. (these are my 2 new jobs I had not spoken you about yet).

The first, I got it because I am worthy, and I have a cuerpo serrano (what ever that means; I am confused with the results in google images). and the second, as personal chopped,  because it seems that I have an exquisite taste. So now I get paid for going shopping in the web. A dream come true. tell me what you are looking for and I will make some top-noch recomendations.

I get home to cook something for dinner and going out again to my ham sessions as D.j. Spoty, night star. When I do it to bed, I am dead. The good thing  is that I love them all.

Yo soy un pluriempleado. La vida es injusta. A veces tanto, usted no tiene tiempo para nada, otras veces son aburridos, sin nada que do.Less que hace dos meses yo estaba llorando porque no tenía un trabajo para pagar las clases de español, ahora tengo 4 puestos de trabajo y dinero, pero No tengo tiempo para estudiar. Vida Cochina.

Un día en mi vida en estos días;

Me levanto temprano en la mañana. Las seis y media. No estoy de porcino, en ese momento. Necesito un café doble mega extra fuerte para abrir los ojos.

Entonces tengo que limpiar: Mengana me rogó que lo haga. Ella fue muy amable conmigo cuando yo no tenía trabajo, yo no podría decir No.and le diga la verdad, ahora que yo soy un experto, me gusta, y me siento sexy con el delantal y el plumero) .

Cuando terminé de poner en orden la casa, y después de una ducha, me voy al estudio para tomar algunas fotos con la Sra. diseños Racho y, a continuación, formular recomendaciones tienda en Internet. (estos son mis dos nuevos puestos de trabajo que no te había hablado todavía).

El primero, lo tengo porque yo soy digno, y tengo un serrano cuerpo (lo que eso significa, yo estoy confundido con los resultados en imágenes de google). y el segundo, como picado personal, porque parece que tengo un gusto exquisito. Así que ahora me pagan por ir de compras en la web. Un sueño hecho realidad. dime lo que estás buscando y voy a hacer algunas recomendaciones de primera noch.

Llego a casa a cocinar algo para cenar y salir de nuevo para mis sesiones como Dj jamón Spoty, la estrella de la noche. Cuando lo hago a la cama, estoy muerto. Lo bueno es que los amo a todos.

1 comentario:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...