jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Pigs´ Mith /El mito de los cerdos

It is a mith that we are filthy, the pigs. We love mud, it is true.And sometimes we do not smell very well (but that is more about proper facilities, not us). I am saying all this because I am fed up with what people use to say about our race and it is my intention to clean off our name.


My cleaning need is not only to eliminate the social cliches that hang over my head, I have to admit. I need to learn Spanish (or failing that, Galician or Catalonian), and I need a new job to earn my fodder. That is why I have come to a deal with Mengana: She feeds me and takes me in, and I clean her pigpen. If I manage to get any more DJ sessions, I will bring money home, If not, I will leave her house as clean as a new pin.

Actually, right now I am reading a book about tidying and cleaning up, "Cut the clutter" and "Organized Home" shame on you!. It is similar to the F***** Awesome Organization Method "FAOM" but for the house. The writer got, thanks to her cleaning means, a fourth generation doctor husband. With such a background... I have to excel!. Can you imagine? a fourth generation doctor with a fifth one pig. ha!

To be continued...

Spanish
( I apologize for my Spanish, It is getting better, but right now I still need to use google translator). Please If you see something wrong, tell me. I am learning. Any help will be more than welcome!.


Es un mito que somos sucios, los cerdos. Nos encanta el barro, es cierto, ya veces no huelen muy bien (pero eso es más acerca de las instalaciones adecuadas, no nosotros). Yo estoy diciendo todo esto porque estoy harto de lo que la gente usa para decir acerca de nuestra raza y es mi intención de limpiar nuestro nombre.

Mi necesidad de limpieza no es sólo para eliminar los clichés sociales que se ciernen sobre mi cabeza, tengo que admitirlo. Tengo que aprender español (o en su defecto, el gallego o catalán) y necesito un nuevo trabajo para ganarme el forraje. Es por eso que he llegado a un acuerdo con Mengana: Ella me alimenta y me lleva en su casa y yo limpia su pocilga. Si llego a más sesiones de DJ, yo traigo dinero a casa, si no, voy a salir de su casa tan limpia como un nuevo patena.

Precisaly, ahora mismo estoy leyendo un libro acerca de poner en orden y la limpieza, la culpa es tuya!. Es similar a la ****** Organización Método "faom", pero para la casa. La escritor consiguió, gracias a los medios a su limpieza, un médico de cuarta generación como marido y una esa oportunidad ..., yo no me lo puede perder. ¿Te imaginas? un médico de cuarta generación con una quinta generación. Huas!

Continuará ...

1 comentario:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...